Tuesday 13 January 2009

TEA PARTY

The brief was to design a table covering for a tea party. We had just had the rubber stamping tutorial from Geoff (the 2nd time for me) so I had another go at it. I made this punk-as-fuck skull stamp.
I stamped it all over about 4 A4 sheets and reproduced them with the photocopier and reduced the scale in the process. Then I stuck them all together and put ye olde tableclothe on ye olde deske.
It looked good but the brief stated that we were to use elements of the summer project so I picked a few images that I thought would make successful picture-tiles.
I stuck a few on, then my pritt stick ran out so I had to used maxine instead.


The second years had been invited. I wasn't prepared shell out, so I made some digestives and rich teas out of paper, on a paper plate, made a teapot out of a photocopy ("i thought I knew where it was", see 3rd blog entry).
Then I went and bought 6 stellas.. Hazzaar!!


My table covering covered my space completely and contained elements of my personality without me having to write my name on it. For this reason, I reckon I did good, kid.

No comments: