Tuesday 1 June 2010

NEW BIRO BOOK

A new sketchbook,
been drawing comic strips n more in

BLACK BIRO
+ RED INK.


CLICK ON EM TO MAKE EM A LITTLE BIGGER.

Spotted some Posada at the cartoon museum.
Some 80s US Hardcore inspired strips...

Bad Brains... Ok this one's cheating the scheme, but the reference wouldn't be there if i didn't use the full rasta colours... n I didn't have a yellow or green pen! Black Flag...
Stage 1 of my journey (4:30-5:27AM Camberwell - Euston) nailed after an all-nighter, but i only just made the train. This is me looking smug and gruesome after gettin away with my recently expired railcard!



Dole boy.. (of Dole boy and Rodney, the punx in the Woe trip and dude trip strips)
First attempt at a spread strip. This one's 4 pages and should ring a bell with anyone who's bought a round on a night in central or east before.. I did this on the 8 hour long ting ferry from Birkenhead to Belfast.

Dole boy, Rodney and Wasteman Ol in...

Saint Crimson Ghost sketch..

Another spread strip, this time done in Sandino's bar on my last day in Derry.

Dole boy in....

No comments: